Keiki Dept. Na Mano Onesie
Regular price $30.00
Are your keiki shark obsessed? We love learning about sharks and how important they are for our oceans. We got together with Kelsie Dayna and asked her to create a fun design featuring sharks that inhabit our Hawaiian waters. Can you name them all?
Perfect for a warm day, these organic cotton tank bodysuits will keep baby cool. These bodysuits feature tank sleeves and bottom snaps for an easy diaper change.
What is Organic Cotton?
Organic cotton is a popular choice for baby clothes as it is grown naturally and sustainably without herbicides, pesticides and other harmful chemicals. Organic cotton is grown using non-GMO seeds which typically costs more and farming practices for organic cotton is more labor intensive, which as a result costs more to produce but is better for the environment.
- Organic cotton - super soft to the touch.
- Dark brown wooden button at the neckline
- Plastic snaps on the bottom for diaper changes. Always use fingers to open snaps instead of tearing it open to avoid damage to the fabric.
- Due to the nature of this print, pattern placement will vary.
- Actual colors may vary. Screens may display colors differently and everyone can see these colors differently. We try our best to ensure our photos are as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your screen.
- Wash inside out on gentle
- Use a mild detergent. Be sure to avoid using products that contain harsh alkaline-heavy detergents, softeners, stain removers, dyes or perfumes as well as chlorine bleach.
- Hang dry or tumble dry low to avoid shrinkage and color from fading