Keiki Dept. Limu Love Onesie
What is Organic Cotton?
About the Design
Did you know that 2022 was proclaimed as the "Year of the Limu" in Hawaii? Limu was an integral part of the traditional Hawaiian diet, was used for medicinal, religious, and cultural purposes, and plays a significant role in our freshwater and saltwater habitats. Unfortunately, many invasive species have taken over and efforts to restore native limu populations are underway.
As part of our Kakoo Collection, a portion of the sales from this collection will be donated to the Waimanalo Limu Hui, a community based group who seek to replenish the once bountiful supply of limu found in Waimanalo Bay.
- Organic cotton - super soft to the touch.
- Plastic snaps on the bottom for diaper changes. Always use fingers to open snaps instead of tearing it open to avoid damage to the fabric.
- Due to the nature of this print, pattern placement will vary.
- Actual colors may vary. Screens may display colors differently and everyone can see these colors differently. We try our best to ensure our photos are as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your screen.
- Wash inside out on gentle
- Use a mild detergent. Be sure to avoid using products that contain harsh alkaline-heavy detergents, softeners, stain removers, dyes or perfumes as well as chlorine bleach.
- Hang dry or tumble dry low to avoid shrinkage and color from fading