Keiki Dept. Lei Omaomao Longsleeve Onesie
Regular price $30.00
This organic cotton romper features a cute little button up snaps for diaper changes. Great for cooler days or for warming up after a dip in the water, this romper will keep your baby comfty and looking cool!
What is Organic Cotton?
Organic cotton is a popular choice for baby clothes as it is grown naturally and sustainably without herbicides, pesticides and other harmful chemicals. Organic cotton is grown using non-GMO seeds which typically costs more and farming practices for organic cotton is more labor intensive, which as a result costs more to produce but is better for the environment.
- Organic cotton - super soft to the touch.
- Dark wooden buttons at neckline.
- Plastic snaps on the bottom for diaper changes. Always use fingers to open snaps instead of tearing it open to avoid damage to the fabric.
- Due to the nature of this print, pattern placement will vary.
- Actual colors may vary. Screens may display colors differently and everyone can see these colors differently. We try our best to ensure our photos are as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your screen.
- Wash inside out on gentle
- Use a mild detergent. Be sure to avoid using products that contain harsh alkaline-heavy detergents, softeners, stain removers, dyes or perfumes as well as chlorine bleach.
- Hang dry or tumble dry low to avoid shrinkage and color from fading